The LODGE works great as a stand-alone dog cushion but it also fits most kennels and crates. Perfect for outdoor lovers after a rainy walk.
Water resistant crate mat LODGE
The LODGE crate mat is made from durable polyester with a water-repellent coating that protects against spills and accidents, making this pillow an ideal choice for both indoor and outdoor settings. This water resistant crate mat can also be used as a standalone dog bed, in the car or in a crate.
Timeless, soft and water resistant
The LODGE water resistant crate mat is a timeless and sturdy crate mat, both for your dog and for your interior. The comfortable crate mat has a removable cover and is made of 100% polyester including a special PVC coating. This coating ensures that your dog can also lay down on the LODGE crate mat with its wet paws. The cover can be easily removed and is machine washable for easy maintenance.
Crate mat for on the go
There are endless uses for these LODGE crate mats. From camping to a day at the beach or from on the road in cars to protecting furniture from wet paws. You could easily take this lightweight crate mat wherever your dog goes as it’s made of comfortable material to keep your dog relaxed and supported for long journeys. The water resistant crate mat works great as a stand-alone cushion but it also fits most kennels and crates.
Reasons to love
- Timeless, sturdy and durable sleeping place for your dog
- Made of water-repellent all season and fleece fabric
- Cover is machine washable at 30 degrees for easy maintenance
- Easy to carry due to the lightweight
- Perfectly sized to fit most kennels and crates
- Perfect for those who love to travel with their furry ones
- Available in four sizes to accomodate all types of dog breeds
- Available in three colours (dark grey, light grey, army green)
- Type of pet Dog
- Material 100% polyester
- Removable cover Yes
- Machine washable Yes, at 30 degrees
- Water resistant Yes
Reviews Create your own review
0 stars based on 0 reviews Create your own review
Might be interesting?